Thursday, March 16, 2006

Snacks

Snacks are something I think a lot about. Maybe its because I don't get a lot of snacks. Mami says I'm supposed to stay healthy and not eat a lot of bad people food. But I don't like kibble very much. It's boring. It tastes like rice and flour and it doesn't smell very nice.
Mami and Papi buy it at the fancy independently owned pet store, and its full of organic ingredients that are supposed to make choodles grow big and strong. But I don't see what's wrong with eating what they eat. I like pasta and chicken and cheese, oh I really like cheese. I think they could save money if they just gave me a little bowl of whatever they were having.
But I guess it doesn't work that way. Sometimes I get half a grape, or a piece of carrot, or if I'm lucky they accidentally drop a piece of chip on the floor and I swoop it up. But what I really want for dinner are chicken enchiladas. Mmmm. A big bowl of them, with red chile sauce. Why can't they understand?

No comments: