Monday, March 13, 2006

Visit from Auntie


Well this was a very exciting weekend, because we had a visit from my Auntie Chelsea. Nothing is more exciting than my Auntie, because she gives me exclusive, 100 percent attention and snuggles. She has a dog herself, a real big wiggly one, but he usually stays home when she visits because he has a tendency to think I'm a snack.
I wore my very pretty new party dress when Auntie came, because I wanted to look fancy. We took lots of photos. Auntie says I'm getting very fuzzy as I grow up. I don't mind, more fuzz means more insulation from the cold weather. On Sunday afternoon, it got so warm and sunny we took a long walk by the river together. I wore my nice trench coat. I felt very fancy, and everyone we met gave me pets and praise. It was a good day!

No comments: