Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snow!!!

Well, I woke up early this morning and you'll never guess what was outside. SNOW! I've never seen snow before, so you can guess I was very excited. I knew it was cold in the air, but I wasn't prepared for what I found when I went out into the yard.
Mami had put on my warm winter sweater and my harness, and I was all ready to take a walk, but then when my feet hit the ground, man it was cold! Hijole! But it felt kind of good between my toes. I started to run really fast around the yard and I licked up all the white stuff to taste it, and I sniffed and sniffed and sniffed. The snow only covered my feet, so it wasn't too deep, and it was nice and crunchy.
Papi tried to take pictures on his camera phone but I was too fast. I think Mami got some on her camera, we'll have to wait and see.
Anyway, after a little while running around I got really really chilly and I started to whine a little bit, so they took me inside where it was warm again.
I like snow, and maybe the next time it happens, I can roll around in it for a bit. But only if they buy me some boots.

No comments: