Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My style icon

Last night, after a bit of trouble regarding a stolen piece of barbecued pork, I settled onto Mami's lap, with one eye on Papi, and we watched a movie called "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Mami said it was a very important film, and that I could learn a lot about style and grace by watching Holly Golightly.
I learned that black and white are very important and classy colors, which is lucky for me, because I'm already wearing black! I also learned that it's okay to be long and skinny, and that being individual is better than looking like everybody else.
Lulu really likes the movie because there's a cat in it, and she said too many movies feature dogs and leave cats out all together. But I cried at the end when the cat got all wet. It seemed very sad to me.
Mami said Audrey Hepburn was a very important person, who did a lot to help the world. So today I'm going to share a quote with my blog fans.
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run her fingers through it once a day. For poise, know that you never walk alone." Audrey Hepburn

No comments: