Monday, March 06, 2006

Mini-break


Sorry for not blogging in a while. I've been out of town. Mami and Papi took me up to the big city to stay with my great-grandma, so that they could have an anniversary break. I LOVE staying with my great-grandma. She has a big backyard that's all fenced in so I can run around like crazy, and there's this big dog next store that I can bark at, and there are little kids on the other side that I can sniff.
Grandma plays with me all day long. We have races around the house and we play tug of war, and when I'm tired, I sit in her lap and look out the window. It is so much fun. There are a lot more things to see in the big city than at home. Sometimes I miss Lulu a little bit when I'm away for a few days, but not too much.
When I came home from Grandma's, I was so tired that I fell asleep on top of some laundry. Mami said that I am spoiled when I get home from seeing her. I'm not sure what spoiled is, but I can't wait to go visit her again!

No comments: