Friday, April 28, 2006

Bouncing


Even though I take long walks and play a lot of fetch down the hallway, my favorite form of exercise is bouncing. Usually, I start early in the morning, when I hear someone moving in the bed, and I want to see if anyone's awake. I can bounce high enough that my head gets over the matttress and I can cast a glance to see if any eyes are open.
Sometimes I bounce so high that I shoot right onto the bed, but I'm not allowed up there without an invitation, so I get scooped up and put back down on the ground. I hate that. Once I'm invited up, I can crawl under the covers where it's warm, and take a little nap. But usually, I"m not invited, so I just have to bounce until someone notices me and gets up. Mami said I make a lot of noise for a little choodle.

No comments: