Monday, April 03, 2006

Tejas cousin


I know this looks like Lulu, but it's actually my cousin Emi, who lives in Austin, Texas. Emi lives with my aunts Lilia and Carol, and she is a very beloved cat.
She is much tougher than Lulu, because she has lived on the streets, and she still gets to roam around outside, unlike Lulu. She's a great hunter, and very brave, and likes to get up on roofs and high places.
Her favorite collar is the rainbow striped one she's wearing in this picture. We buy them for her and mail them down to Texas, because the aunts can't find them down there. She keeps wearing them out, so we just bought a third one to send down. It's very pretty, and I wish I had one like that. My new collar is red, which is pretty, but not as fancy as a rainbow.
I've never met my cousin Emi, but someday I'll go to Austin and see her. And then I want to go see roller derby and get a tattoo, but Mami says no.

No comments: