Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend with Papi


My Auntie Chelsea bought a house up in the mountains, so Mami was gone visiting her all weekend. That meant that Papi and I had the house to ourselves. Lulu doesn't like it when Mami's gone, so she spent all weekend downstairs on the futon.
Papi and I spent all our time together. We sat on the couch and watched movies, we took naps, we even went to the park because it's so warm and sunny outside! We had a great time! All the same, it was nice when Mami came back late last night. She brought me a new carrier, it's green with flowers all over it, and she bought me a fuzzy leopard print squeaky bone, and a stuffed bear. I was very excited. And I got to sleep on Mami's lap, which is my favorite place to be. Lulu came back upstairs and sat on the couch with us too, so we were all reunited.

No comments: