Friday, April 21, 2006

Shower assistant


On some mornings, I get to be a shower assistant. That means when Mami is taking a shower, I stand outside on the rug and squeak my squeaky toy in a cheerful song the whole time the water's running, so that she has music to shower to. And when she gets done and opens the curtain, then I throw my squeak into the tub, and ask her to get it for me. It's a special game.
When Papi takes his shower, I wait until he steps out onto the rug, and I lick the water off his ankles to help him dry off. He's very furry and so water sticks to him all over, and he needs all the help he can get. Also, he can't see very well without his glasses so I have to make sure he doesn't fall down on top of me before he dries his face.
Then, when he's done, I race down the hallway with my squeak and squeak it in Lulu's face. She doesn't like that part very much.

No comments: